about community groups
Reminder: Community Groups go on break the week before Thanksgiving and start back up January 23rd.
Community Groups are our small group missional communities that meet all over RDU to discuss theology, pray, worship and make disciples that will engage culture with the gospel. Call us a 919.345.4398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join a Community Group today.
5 Stones of Community Groups reminding us that we are ALIVE in Christ as we do life together in small groups!
- Assimilating with my Christ’s family by creating an atmosphere saturated with authenticity and transparency so my family members enter into deep relationships where they are known, loved, accepted and challenged.
- Longing to be like Christ by growing in loving accountability, while mutually submitting to God’s Holy word and applying scripture to my life, so that my family members become more like Jesus in their lifestyle and attitude.
- Integrating our lives together by being missional by building a community with a kingdom mindset so that my family members actively pursue relationships with unbelievers to see them make Christ their Lord.
- Visioning a foundation of leaders by praying for existing leaders and for new leaders and identifying gifts in others who may be able to lead Community Groups in the future.
- Entreating for one another by fervently praying for others and believing, expecting and trusting God to blow the mind of fellow family members in my group.
By the leading of God The Holy Spirit and God’s grace, every Community Group member should personally commit to the purpose, mission and expectations of the group. Knowing that God’s adversary, Satan will attempt through many means to keep us away from meeting with my family, but all should be committed to being in attendance and being made ALIVE through Christ.
Join a Community Group today!